I’m delighted to be involved with the planning committee for the OER16 Conference next year with the the theme of Open Culture . I hope to be able to contribute following my experience of OER15 this year .The lovely Lorna Campbell has just written the following blog post with all the info.
It looks like this going to be a good one that you will not want to miss !
I’m delighted to announce that OER16 Open Culture is now accepting submissions for the conference which will take place at the University of Edinburgh on the 19th and 20th April 2016. The call for proposals was launched at the ALT Conference in Manchester at the beginning of September and the submissions site is now open.
Submissions are invited for presentations, lightning talks, posters, and panels and workshops on the themes of:
- The strategic advantage of open, creating a culture of openness, and the reputational challenges of openwashing.
- Converging and competing cultures of open knowledge, open source, open content, open practice, open data and open access.
- Hacking, making and sharing.
- Openness and public engagement.
- Innovative approaches to opening up cultural heritage collections for education.
If you have any queries about the conference themes feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or on twitter @lornamcampbell. Any queries regarding the…
View original post 40 more words